County Teachers are currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic practitioner to begin a full-time class teacher position from February 2019. This is to undertake a maternity position is initially a until October 2019.
County Teachers seek the following qualities/skills in any candidate looking to apply for a teaching role:
- The ability to provide creative learning opportunities for the children they work with
- Able to work well within a team but also be able push themselves individually
- Passionate about inspiring pupils in their learning
- Well-organised, enthusiastic and hard-working
- The ability to learn new skills as well as implement any existing skills to the role in question
The school are seekign an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher on the main pay scale to join a fantastic and friendly team. The school, based in Ware, recently converted into an academy. Visits are strongly encouraged so the school can share their ethos with any prospective staff members.
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, or know somebody who might be, then please do not hesitate to call our office on 01438 878777 or alternatively, email with your details.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
County Teachers Ltd