County Teachers are currently seeking a dynamic and creative candidate to begin a full-time class teacher position from February 2019. The position is initially a fixed-term contract due to the class teacher’s maternity leave but has the scope to become a permanent role in July 2019, should the initial contract work out well for the school and candidate.
County Teachers seek the following qualities/skills in any candidate looking to apply for a teaching role:
- The ability to provide creative learning opportunities for the children they work with
- Able to work well within a team but also be able push themselves individually
- Passionate about inspiring pupils in their learning
- Well-organised, enthusiastic and hard-working
- The ability to learn new skills as well as implement any existing skills to the role in question
The school are looking for both a Key Stage 1 and a Key Stage 2 candidate and are ideally looking for somebody on the main pay scale.
This is to work at an exciting academy in Hemel Hempstead and there could be excellent opportunities for the right candidates.
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, or know somebody who might be, then please do not hesitate to call our office on 01438 878777 or alternatively, email with your details.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
County Teachers Ltd