We are seeking to appoint a well-motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious Science teacher for a role in this Hertfordshire based Science Department. The position is full time to start from September 2018.
Our client is a popular and strongly improving school with a continual focus on school improvement, quality of teaching and learning, care, guidance and support. As a Specialist Sports College with ICT they believe in creating a culture and ethos that enables all their pupils to achieve to their full potential. The school has demonstrated continued success at KS3 over recent years.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Have experience of teaching to pupils studying GCSE Science and/or be able to demonstrate the ability to do so.
- Have the potential to become or are already an outstanding classroom practitioner with a real commitment to the young people in their school.
- Have an enthusiasm for Science and an awareness of current developments in teaching and learning.
- Be a colleague who has high expectations of pupils and the personal qualities to contribute to the continued rise in standards across the department.
- Have a willingness to be fully involved in the life of the Science Department and the school as a whole.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, especially to discuss the specific role.
There are well resourced facilities such as interactive whiteboard technology, student response systems and visualisers. Within the next 12 months however these will be greatly enhanced through a major refurbishment of the whole school.
Please apply immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James Campbell on 01438 310 148 to discuss the post in more detail.
County Teachers are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to our full vetting procedures and policies.
April 3rd, 2018